YouCut Video Editor is a highly popular video editing tool available for Android devices. It is developed by InShot Inc, the company behind the successful InShot Video Editor and Video Maker. YouCut is specifically created to target social media platforms. Its ease of use, exciting features, and free commercial availability makes it one of the best video editing software. The most notable feature of this editor is the no watermark option.
|Name:||YouCut for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
YouTube enthusiasts and media influencers can create their content for free and without the hassle of removing the watermark. The content will remain original and unaltered, something most of the editors out there cannot compete with.
What is YouCut Video Editor?
It is a convenient and easy-to-use video editing player with an impressive feature set. Users can record a video, add multiple effects, trim, and cut according to their needs. Its simplistic user interface is easy to understand, and customizing a video has never been easier. The App can combine two videos and allows adding smooth transitions.
Users can also add filters and effects to beautify the content. If you like to play around with the background audio, there are options to edit it out or attach different audio files as per your needs.
With a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store and above 3 million downloads, this is your go-to video editing tool with all the features you will ever need to create exceptional media content. And the best part; It is totally free. It does contain in-app ads, but they are tastefully added so that they don’t annoy you while working.
Learn How to use YouCut Video Editor :-
How to Download YouCut Video Editor for PC?
The YouCut Video Editor has officially been launched only on Android phones. It is not even available on Apple devices, much less on your computer. However, in the world of IT, there is always a workaround. The solution is simply to use emulator software that will run the Android operating system on your computer. There are multiple options when considering an Android emulator. You can choose any of them based on your preferences:
Let’s go over the steps on how you can get the YouCut Video Editor on PC:
- Download an executable file for your preferred Android emulator. Double click on it to install.
- Once the installation is finished, open the Android emulator.
- After that, open the Google Play Store. The first time you do this, you will be prompted to log in. Use your Google account credentials there. After successful login, you can now download any app from Google Play Store and use it as if using it on an Android phone.
- Search for YouCut Video Editor on Play Store. It should be the first available result.
- Click on it and install. Once the installation is done, you can use the editor as you will.
Features of YouCut Video Editor
YouCut is a powerful video editor with an impressive feature set, with YouCut pro you can:
- Merge videos or combine videos and images to create a new video. With zero loss to quality, the images, videos, and audios can be compressed, cut, and joined.
- Slice and split a video into two videos with zero quality loss. YouCut movie maker can professionally edit videos for any social platform including YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram.
- Alter the frame rates of the video to create fast-moving or slow-moving effects. With the Speed Control feature, you can control the speed between 0.2x to 100x.
- Combine multiple images and attach music to create a slideshow of your chosen images.
- Add and edit music in your videos, or adjust the audio volume of your video.
- Add video filters and FX effects to your videos.
- Edit the background of the video to add blur, black or white effects behind the scenes. You can also add different borders and crop the video to your liking.
- Compress and convert a video to your desired resolution and format. This can help resize your video to fit your desired platform such as TikTok or Instagram Stories without losing quality. The pro version supports resolutions of up to 4K.
- Zoom in or zoom out your videos and crop them to customize their aspect ratio.
- Add text to your videos with various fonts and styles.
- Share/export your videos to the platform of your liking; YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, you name it.
The best thing about YouCut Video Editor is that it is free and hosts no agitating banner ads. Most of these features are only available in paid versions of other editing software.
Alternatives to YouCut Editor for Windows
No software comes without its competition. Let us share some of the other popular video editing media below:
This is an Editor’s choice video editor available on the Android store. It features some basic functions such as cutting trimming and filter effects. You can add texts and shadows to your video and create a border if you like. Apart from the usual video editing options, there are options to add music, animated stickers, slow and fast-motion effects among other great features that make video editing easy and enjoyable.
Another video editor with a huge set of features, AndroVid boasts functions from editing, slicing, merging, and extracting videos to music, transitions, GIF, and slideshow creation. Like others, you can also add texts with different fonts and styles. However, the feedback from users says there are issues while saving your project and certain user interface problems with this application.
Boomerang for Instagram
This is a platform-specific application designed to create the popular Boomerang Effect on Instagram. It can loop videos and add multiple effects to beautify them. You can also create a mini slideshow by selecting multiple images and share them with your social accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is the YouCut app available on PC?
Ans: YouCut is only available on mobile devices and is not officially available on your computer.
Q2. Is the YouCut Video Editor free?
Ans: The YouCut Video Editor is free to download and use.
Q3. How can I edit videos like a pro?
Ans: You can use the amazing features of a video editor such as YouCut to create professional-standard content for your social media.