Xpadder is a mouse and a keyboard emulator that is considered one of the most remarkable game emulators. It allows you to make use of the joysticks and gamepads to control your computer games by mapping customized keys to the buttons of the gamepad. In the absence of your joystick, you can simply download this software and continue playing the games.
|Name:||Xpadder for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Features of Xpadder
This particular software comes with a wide range of remarkable features.
- Compatibility: One of the features that make this software so impressive is its compatibility with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Easy to download: Another striking aspect of it is that it can be downloaded with any download manager. There are no bandwidth restrictions that create any sort of resistance during the process.
- Customization: You can set the software according to your own needs and demands. Whatever functions fit your needs, you can simply go with them.
- Multilingual: To form a closer connection with its users, It is available in a variety of different languages, including English, Portuguese, Deutsch, Italiano, and some Asian languages.
- Multiple profiles: With the help of this software, different profiles can be managed simultaneously. With shareable files, it can administer multiple profiles.
- Designed for different controllers: Another significant aspect of It is that it is designed for joysticks, gamepads, and arcade controllers.
- In-browser games: In addition, this software is also accessible when playing in-browser games.
- All-purpose emulator: It doesn’t matter whether you are playing single-player or multiple-player, It supports both of them.
- Supports both architectures: Another good thing about It is that it is compatible with 64 bit as well as 32 bit.
- No expertise required: In the process of configuring the game keys, you do not necessarily have to be an expert in using gaming technology.
Minimum System Requirements
To download Xpadder on your Windows, there are some requirements. They will aid in running the software smoothly without any faults:
- Hard Disk space: Make sure that your computer has a disk space of 37.2 MB at the very least.
- CPU Processor: The processor should be 233 MHz or more.
How to Download Xpadder for free?
Downloading this gaming software is like child’s play and does not require you to follow any complicated guidelines. Just follow the below-mentioned steps, and you will be good to go.
- Simply download the Xpadder emulator.
- After the download is completed, go to the “Downloads” folder of your PC.
- Run the xpadder.exe file.
- A screen will appear. Press the “Accept” button.
- On the next screen, choose the destination folder and press the “Extract” button.
- Now go to that folder, and your Xpadder.exe file is ready to bring some thrill into your gaming life.
How to Use Xpadder for PC?
You can watch this Quick set up video to set up Xpadder on your device too!
At first, you will receive an unsupported window version error if you try to run it. To configure:
- Right-click on the icon of Xpadder.
- Go to Properties.
- Click on the compatibility button.
- Select the Windows you are using.
- Press OK.
- Now Xpadder is ready to work.
It’s time to adjust the settings now.
- Double click on the Xpadder icon again.
- You will come across the Controller editor screen.
- To create a layout of the controller, tabs of images, thumbsticks, direction pads, buttons, and trigger options will be available.
- All you have to do is to select each tab and edit the settings according to your preferences.
- Next, you have to configure the thumbsticks and use the direction pad for it.
- Add the buttons by pressing the button tab.
- All you have to do is press the button on your gamepad to add it to the layout.
- Then you have to assign the keys to the Xpadder buttons.
- After adjusting all the settings, save them.
Alternatives to Xpadder
Although Xpadder has been there for such a long time, it isn’t perfect. Plus, the latest versions released after Xpadder 5.3 are not even free. If you want to use an alternative to Xpadder, then here are some options.
One of the best alternatives to Xpadder is JoyToKey. This software can convert the controller movements to keyboard ones. When you press a button on your controller or shift a stick, it will prompt the equating keyboard movement on your PC. Plus, it is absolutely free to download and you do not need any license key either. However, this offer is only available until the trial period. After that, you have to buy the license key.
Do you want to map mouse controls and your keyboard buttons to gamepad controls? Then AntiMicro is one of the best available options. You can easily download it on Github. In addition, you do not have to pay anything to make it work as it is entirely free. However, it is technically a bit complex to use, so you ought to have some good technical knowledge if you want to make it work effectively.
Another great software that allows you to use your PC with the help of a game controller, Keysticks, is one of its kind. You can play games, switch between the slides, control a TV screen and even browse google with this software. Absolutely free to use, Keysticks is compatible with both wireless and wired Xbox 360 whereas, the latest version does not even ask you to purchase a license.
Frequently Asked Questions about Xpadder
Is Xpadder a virus?
Ans: No, Xpadder is not a virus. It is a gaming emulator used by several gamers around the world.
Is Xpadder free?
Ans: The older versions of Xpadder are free to use. However, the versions released after Xpadder 5.3 are not free of cost.
Does Xpadder work on Windows 10?
Ans: Yes, Xpadder supports almost all Windows versions. You can conveniently download it on Windows 10.
Does Xpadder take up a lot of space?
Ans: No, Xpadder takes the least amount of space on your PC that is 37.2 MB.