Are you looking to download WiseView for PC? Follow our step-by-step guide to download WiseView for windows and enjoy the app on your pc.
Imagine going on a trip or travelling to some other place due to work while no one is at home/office. Isn’t it troubling if a robber breaks in to steal your valuable stuff? Obviously, you might have CCTV cameras in place but the robber will be long gone when you get back home and watch the footage. No more troubles as WiseView has got you covered with real time live streaming of all the Hanwha Techwin’s camera devices installed at your place.
The WiseView application is developed by Hanwha Techwin and comes in handy to quickly check the cameras installed at home/office from anywhere in the world. An ultimate way to monitor on the go!
|Name:||Wiseview for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Key Features of WiseView App
- Easy to use application with a user-friendly interface.
- Users can add multiple cameras and cover all the angles of the place.
- No issues in connecting the cameras with the application.
- Lag-free experience even when more number of cameras are streamed together.
- An excellent streaming quality on a fast Internet connection.
- Full Screen mode to get a more clear and perfect view.
- Easy switching between different live feeds.
- Users can capture screenshots from the live video stream and can also record/save a part of the video stream if they want.
- Supports all mobile devices.
Many more features and easy navigation will make it easier for you to run this app on your mobile and even on PC/laptop. Let’s see how to download and install the application on PC.
How to Download and Install WiseView on PC?
Officially, the WiseView application is available only on Android and iOS devices and there is no version available for PC. However, it is very easy to install and run WiseView on PC. It is possible with an application called emulator. An emulator basically creates an instance of an Android/iOS device on your PC and you can run mobile apps in this window. BlueStacks and Nox Player are the best Android emulators and iPadian is the best iOS emulator. Let’s see the minimum system requirements and the process you need to follow to run WiseView on PC.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10 or Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11 or above
- Processor: Dual-Core Processor.
- RAM: at least 2 GB.
- Storage: at least 2 GB.
- Video: Supports OpenGL 2.0 and above.
I. Installation using Android Emulator (BlueStacks/Nox Player)
- Download the Android emulator of your choice from the official website. Go to the downloaded file and install the emulator by following the installation instructions.
- Run BlueStacks or Nox Player from the home screen. You might see some options to configure the settings of the emulator. According to your CPU resources, assign the resources in the emulator and try to give at least 1 GB RAM.
- Now you will see an Android window in the emulator. It works just like your mobile phone. Use the scroll options to move up and down the screen. Go to the Play Store app and login with your Google account. Search for the WiseView app and download/install it in the emulator.
- After the download is finished, you will see the app icon on your home screen or in the apps list. Click to run the app.
- Configure the application to connect with the security cameras. Now enjoy the live stream of your home/office spaces feasibly in your PC/laptop.
II. Installation using iOS Emulator (iPadian)
- Download the iOS emulator iPadian from the official website. You will have to purchase the software license as the application is not free to use.
- Install the iPadian application from the Downloads folder by going through the installation process.
- Run the application and you will see an iOS device interface on your PC screen.
- Go to the Apple App Store in the emulator and login using the Apple ID. Create one if you don’t have.
- Search for the WiseView app and install it. Once downloaded, go to the Apps screen and run the application. Connect it with your cameras using credentials and see high quality live feed.
NOTE: If your system starts to lag while live streaming the cameras, it is because of the insufficient RAM assigned to the emulator. Try to assign 2 GB or more RAM for a smooth and lag-free experience.
Why Should You Choose WiseView App?
WiseView is a stable application and can run easily across all mobile devices and even on PC. Although there are many applications in the market that lets you connect to the CCTV cameras for live footage, you won’t get an amazing image quality in other apps. In WiseView, the streaming quality is superb and multiple feeds can be viewed at the same time, making it a perfect choice for getting live feeds of Hanwha Techwin’s camera devices. Also, the application is securely coded and uses secured servers to stream. So, your data/stream can’t be hacked.
Pros and Cons
Pros: As the application offers remote solutions for free, it is definitely useful for checking on the home and office areas whether they are secure from invaders or not. Nextly, the user interface is great and the quality of stream is also clear. Also, the installation is easy and straightforward.
Cons: Users have to spend a lot on high speed internet connection at both the ends (CCTV camera and mobile/PC) to watch the stream in a good quality. The application might cause lag in your mobile or PC.
Tips to Get Clear and High Image Quality
Now once you have downloaded and installed the WiseView application on your computer, you must be wondering how to get a clear and high quality stream feed. The feed quality depends on certain factors. Firstly, the camera installed in your home/office should support HD recording. Secondly, you should have a good Internet connection of around 10 Mbps. Below, we have mentioned some tips to get clear and high quality feeds.
- Make sure that you have not many apps running in the background to avoid lag and FPS drop issues during the streaming process.
- Do not use much Internet in other applications to have a clear and high quality feed.
- Try to connect to a LAN broadband connection to avoid multiple devices using the same internet connection.
Alternatives of WiseView for PC
As we all know The CCTV Cameras Play a vital role in our day to day life that’s why here are some more alternatives of wiseview for PC so that you can choose out if it.
- iSpy: It is an open source security camera software that is compatible with almost every CCTV manufacturer. Users can load high quality streams remotely through safe servers. You can even access the feed directly from mobile browsers as well, making it exceptionally great.
- SGS HomeGuard Free: Users can control all the cameras of the premises with this application. With live streaming, users can also rotate the cameras using the software, if the CCTV cameras support that. Also, you can connect your desktop’s webcam to this application to stream it. THe professional paid version of the software with more features is also cost effective for both home and business use.
- MotionEye: A simple to use open source application with a great interface that lets the user view CCTV footage live remotely with an active internet connection. The application supports multiple streams at the same time. So, it is useful for streaming various cameras together.
- WebcamXP: A free to use video surveillance software that streams your CCTV footage with ease and supports many manufacturers. With some advanced features, users can also zoom in and turn the cameras to an angle for a wider look.
- Freedom VMS: An application that supports many old versions of IP cameras and new ones as well. With a user-friendly interface and free to use services, this application is surely one of the best applications out there to watch CCTV feed remotely.
Hope you find the applications useful for various cameras that you will be using in your premises. However, if you are using Hanwha Techwin’s camera devices, go for the WiseView application as it offers the best user experience.