Thunder VPN is an app that provides a lightning-fast VPN proxy service. Recently updated on 13th AprilAds1, this VPN has already received more than 10 million downloads. What makes this Thunder VPN for PC stand out of the ordinary is the positive feedback it has received so far.
|Name:||Thunder VPN for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Also, this is precisely the only VPN that is not just free but is also providing extraordinary services. When using Thunder VPN, you will not have to worry about the buffering of the videos or signals at all. It is because although this app is entirely free, yet it provides a high-speed bandwidth service.
What is Thunder VPN?
A safe and secure virtual private network (VPN), this app is a perfect choice for all those people who are looking for a free yet compatible VPN service. Easy to operate and remarkable in its usage, Thunder VPN has all the features that vouch for its efficiency.
You can unblock almost any site with this VPN. Plus, you do not have to shed your sweat on something like time or usage limitations when using Thunder VPN because everything in this proxy app is unlimited. Furthermore, this VPN completely protects your identity and location when you are using it.
With complete anonymous connection and without the fear of your computer being infected by a virus, Thunder VPN is a go-to proxy savior for everyone out there.
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC?
Downloading Thunder VPN for windows is a simple task. All you have to do is follow a simple procedure, and the VPN will be on your PC within minutes. However, there is only one problem that comes in the way. It is an app of Google play and cannot be downloaded on the PC without an emulator.
Now the problem with an emulator is that any app downloaded by using it will be prone to viruses and put your PC at risk of malware and other malicious invasions. That is why it is recommended not to use an emulator for downloading any sort of app. But still, if you need to download Thunder VPN with an emulator, we recommend going with BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. The procedure is as follows:
- Download an Android emulator and finish the setup process.
- Launch the emulator and then open Google Play on the desktop.
- Search for Thunder VPN in the search bar.
- Download and install the Thunder VPN on your desktop.
- Now click the Thunder VPN icon to launch.
- Your VPN will launch in a couple of seconds.
Features of Thunder VPN
Thunder VPN comes with a wide range of features that make it one of the most remarkable VPNs you will ever come across.
- High-speed bandwidth: With the help of thunder VPN, you can conveniently explore whatever you want without worrying about any wiggling in the signal. A perfect range of bandwidth and a large number of servers make Thunder VPN stand tall in the world of VPNs.
- Only a few Ads: Unlike other VPNs out there, Thunder VPN does not spoil your mood with an army of ads. There are only a few of them that pop up every once in a while. A small number of ads make its UI quite well organized, which gives no way to any sort of complexities.
- Unlimited time and usage: The best thing about Thunder VPN is that you do not have to keep track of time or the data that you have consumed so far. It allows a carefree usage of data and time which frees the user from any sort of worries.
- No registration: While using Thunder VPN, you do not have to go through the hassle of following tiresome procedures of registration and configurations. Everything is bright and sunny in the world of Thunder VPN as it does not force you to follow hard and fast steps.
- Prioritizes safety: Thunder VPN may be smaller in size, but it most certainly knows how to protect the network and data of its users. Your privacy and security increase tenfold when you are using this virtual private network.
Alternative Apps for Thunder VPN
Using an emulator is a risky task. That is why it is best to avoid it. However, there are other VPNs available that can easily be downloaded on a PC without using an emulator. These VPNs are also quite significant and come with a bunch of amazing features.
This is a premium VPN that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, it allows you to unblock as many popular streaming sites as you want to. With a simple setup and ultimate security, Express VPN is something you can trust and be dependent on. This VPN’s access to streaming sites like Netflix makes it one of the most used VPNs in the whole world.
Yet another fantastic virtual private network, Cyberghost, is one of the top VPNs in the world. With 24/7 live support, strong protection, and complete anonymity, this VPN is a knight in shining armor for you. Although it is simple to use yet, it can secure your every connection. A perfect alternative to thunder VPN, Cyberghost VPN has got your back.
This VPN provides you with bank-level Internet security and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. Besides, you can have unrestricted access to thousands of sites, and you can simply turn the VPN on with a single click. Also, it comes with a speedy bandwidth that allows uninterrupted connections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Thunder VPN free?
Ans: Yes, it is a free VPN that provides you with unlimited bandwidth.
Q2. Is Thunder VPN a virus?
Ans: There is no chance of Thunder VPN being infested by any sorts of viruses. It is entirely safe to use.
Q3. How long does it take to set up Thunder VPN?
Ans: It takes about 3 to 4 minutes to install and set up the VPN and less than 1 minute to connect.
Q4. How many servers are there in Thunder VPN?
Ans: After a recent update in April 2021, this VPN has a total of 10 servers.
Q5. Does Thunder VPN keep logs?
Ans: Yes, it does keep the logs.
Q6. Is there a kill switch in Thunder VPN?
Ans: No, there is no firewall or kill switch in Thunder VPN.
Q7. Can you block Ads on Thunder VPN?
Ans: No, it does not come with an Adblocker; that is why you have to wait for the Ad to end.