ShareMe for pc, is a file transfer app offered by Xiaomi Inc. First released on 17th November 2017, this app has gone through several updates, and the most recent update it received was on 9th March 2021. Although it was first introduced for Xiaomi devices, it has now been extended and can support other devices as well. One of the best content sharing or transferring apps, ShareMe has already been downloaded by more than 500 million users.
|Name:||ShareMe for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What makes this particular application a heart-throb for more than a million users is its remarkable file sharing features. There is no limit to the content or files you can share with this app. At first, ShareMe’s features were quite limited, but later on, it was equipped with FTP that allows you to transfer the data between Android devices and PC. This article contains all the information that you need regarding the download, features, and alternatives to this app.
Mi Drop or ShareMe is an application available on Google Play used to share or transfer data from one device to the other. What makes it more capable and effective than other apps is its seamless ability to perform the transferring task. Also, the absence of any complex pairing configuration makes it even more appealing. The transmission of data has become even easier as this app runs without an internet connection. Also, you do not have to pay anything to use this app.
ShareMe can support almost all sorts of content, from transferring videos and music to transmitting games, documents, and even apps. Furthermore, in case the connection between the two connected devices gets interrupted, it will continue the transmission of data from the same point after reconnecting. In simpler terms, ShareMe is an ace in the world of file transferring apps that knows no boundaries.
Even though you cannot download ShareMe on a PC without using an emulator, you can share files from your Android to PC even without downloading the app on a computer. On the other hand, if the app is not present on your PC, you will not be able to share the files with Android. Although there is a wide range of emulators like Bluestacks or MEmu available in the market, they are not a safe choice for downloading ShareMe on PC. It is because emulators increase the risk of virus infestation on your computer.
To share data between Android and PC, follow the following steps:
- Connect both the PC and the Android device with the same wireless network.
- Open the app and click “Connect to computer.”
- Tap on the “Start” at the very bottom of the next screen.
- Choose the storage medium.
- Note the FTP address given on the screen.
- Open your preferred browser and paste the FTP address in the URL bar.
- In the index of the files, choose those that you want to download on your computer.
This app has several remarkable features that deserve applause.
- Supports all kinds of content: You can transfer or share any file you want without worrying about anything. It does not matter if it’s a video or an app; as long as you are using Mi Drop, the transfer is possible.
- Fast speed: Unlike Bluetooth or other transferring apps, Mi Drop comes with a transmission speed that is faster than lightning. You can share high-capacity data within seconds by making use of this application.
- The connection between Android and PC: This app is not just limited to Android devices only. You can easily transmit the data between an Android device and PC with the File Transfer Protocol.
- User-friendly interface: The categorization into separate documents makes it easier to share or transfer different files. Apps, images, and music, all of these files have different categories, which helps in the convenient use of this app.
- Ad-free: You will not have to go through the hassle of viewing unnecessary Ads while using this app. This is an Ad-free transfer app that knows how to make your life easier.
Although Mi Drop is the best data transferring app, you cannot use it on a computer without using an emulator. If you are looking for those apps which can be used instead of Mi Drop, then below are some alternatives.
This is a file transfer tool that is specifically designed for PC users. You can easily share or transmit data from one computer to another with the help of this app. Dukto R6 is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface. You will not have to go through the trouble of following so many steps to transfer a file.
Share Music and Transfer Files – Xender
Another significant app when it comes to cross-platform transferring is Xender. This particular app allows you to share files between Android, iOS, and Windows Operating Systems. You can quickly transfer files of unlimited size with its help.
Feem is a straightforward application that allows you to share data between various devices when they are connected to the same WiFi. It doesn’t matter if it is a mobile or a tablet, a laptop, or a PC; you can transfer whatever you want to as long as they are connected to the same internet connection and have the app installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can we download ShareMe on any Android device?
Ans: Mi Drop supports all android devices. This app is already present in the Xiaomi mobiles, but you have to install it on other Android devices.
Q2. Does ShareMe support multiple languages?
Ans: There is a wide range of languages supported by this app like English, Chinese, Portuguese, and Espanol.
Q3. Is ShareMe free?
Ans: Mi Drop is completely free, and you do not have to pay for any premium version.