Looking to download Procreate for PC?
In this post, we will tell you about how to Download and Install Procreate for Windows 10 PC.
Procreate is a digital art app exclusively created for Apple iPads. Artists, professionals, and hobbyists alike consider Procreate for pc as one of the simplest and realistic apps for creating digital art. The accuracy and features it provides are phenomenal, and the artists enjoy absolute control over their creations.
|Name:||Procreate on Windows|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
People have produced amazing masterpieces with this award-winning app. It is a paid app, and once bought, you can enjoy a high definition canvas for extreme detail, a simplistic and ergonomic user interface, a vast color palette, and many more features. The level of detail provided in the app enables its users to produce incredible compositions and lets them experience unparalleled digital freedom.
What is Procreate?
The control and detail-oriented system of Procreate app provide artists the freedom to fulfill their creative fantasies without limitations. Preferably used with a stylus (a pen-like device used to write on digital screens), Procreate provides the artist with an empty canvas to let their imagination run wild. It allows them to choose from a huge array of colors to explore.
Users can choose from a myriad of drawing modes such as sketching, painting, abstract, charcoal, spray painting, and many more. They can adjust colors, edit the art with digital filters, use various effects to enhance the art, and perform a lot more actions to create a masterpiece. One can choose specific areas of the art to modify to their liking. They can use various types of brushes to create different effects.
Artists need art supplies to bring their imagination into reality. Every artist has his own specialty and requires materials accordingly. The Procreate app brings every artist all the tools they need into the palm of their hands. Oil paints, black and white sketches, abstract textures, you name it; the app has it all. Artists do not need to worry about replenishing their stock; everything they need is already there.
How to Download Procreate for Windows 10?
The Procreate app is only available for iPad and is a paid application. The only way to get it on Windows is to run an emulator software that can imitate the iPad operating system on Windows. There are many emulators available in the market. Below are some suggestions:
● Mobione Studio
Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator, use the following steps to get Procreate on your windows computer:
- Open App Store on your emulator.
- Make sure you have signed in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can click ‘Get’ on any application on App Store, and you will be prompted to log in or sign up. You cannot install any application without your Apple ID.
- Search for Procreate in the App Store search box.
- Select the first result. It’s one of the most popular apps on the store.
- You will need a credit card to pay for the app.
- Once payment is cleared, your download will begin.
- After the download finishes, you can use the Procreate app on Windows 10.
Features of Procreate App for PC
Procreate is a powerful and extremely versatile app with a myriad of features to boast:
- High definition canvas for extreme details up to 16K by 4K on Ipad Pro
- An intuitive and ergonomic user interface, preferably to be used with Apple Pen
- QuickShape feature to generate perfect shapes
- Smooth and responsive application with extreme attention to detail
- The auto-save feature makes sure your work is never lost
- A huge number of brushes for every use case
- Over 100 configuration options for each brush
- A multiple-layered system allows for more detailed and organized compositions
- ColorDrop and ColorSwatch provide thin-grained control over coloring
- Import any fonts you need into your illustrations
- Crop, resize and modify your entire canvas or part of your canvas as you desire
- Improve your strokes with drawing assist and streamline for expert lettering and inking
- Create GIFS, simple animations, and storyboards with Animation Assist
- Edit your work with several finishing effects
- Color balancing, shape and curve setting, highlight and ambiance setting
- Post image adjustments, effects such as aberration, glitch, and noise
Check out this video to learn everything about procreate :
Alternatives to Procreate App for Windows
Since Procreate is not officially available on the Windows platform, it might be better for some users to consider its alternatives:
This free software is considered the best alternative to Procreate on Windows. It provides a big canvas with various tools and has support for a stylus as well. If your Windows computer supports touchscreen, Autodesk has a palm rejection feature that will ignore your hand touches while you work. It does take a while to become familiar with all the options, but once you do, it’s one of the best digital art software out there.
Krita is an open-source and free software designed specifically for professional digital art creation. It has a powerful set of tools, and you can create concept art, comics, and other complex illustrations. The myriad of Krita tools can be daunting, but they are what makes this software a unique and preferred tool for many professional digital artists in the market.
Almost everyone knows about Adobe Illustrator. It is a powerful program for graphics designing, digital art, and professional image editing. The software boasts one of the best user interfaces and detail-oriented tools for all sorts of artistic visualizations. It has a huge asset library, and you can essentially create anything you want. However, Adobe Illustrator is one of the most expensive products out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Procreate available for PC?
Ans: No, Procreate is officially available only on Ipad. However, you can use iPad emulators to get it working on your computer.
Q2. Is Procreate worth buying?
Ans: The number of features and tools Procreate offers can be intimidating, but once you are familiar with them, you will observe a new level of freedom in your digital art creation. So yes, Procreate is worth the money.
Q3. What is the best drawing app for PC?
Ans: Procreate is one of the best drawing apps. Although not officially available on PC, it can be downloaded using iPad emulators.