If you are looking to download podcast addict for PC then you read out guide and learn how to install podcast addict on windows.
Podcast Addict is a listening app for smartphone devices. It lets the users manage and listen to various podcasts that are available on the internet for free. The app was developed by an individual developer Xavier Guillemane as a hobby project.
Although it was introduced to be used on mobile phones, you can now use it on PCs as well. The downloading process of Podcast Addict on your PC is quite straightforward and easy.
|Name:||Podcast Addict for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
What is a Podcast Addict?
Podcast Addict is one of the most popular listening apps for both mobile phones and PCs. For this reason, it has more than five million downloads on Google Play Store and the App Store.
In addition to this, thousands of people listen to the podcast on this app daily. Thus, there is no other app having such high exposure as Podcast Addict.
The app is primarily used to manage your podcasts and videos. You can now listen to podcasts, radio, news, and audiobooks on the device that you are using the app on. It also offers automatic updates and downloads to the users. Set your favorite podcasts to download at whatever time you like.
Whether you want to boost the voice volume, control your playback speed, or skip silences, you can do it all on Podcast Addict. Moreover, it lets the users use Twitch and YouTube as well. Not only this, but you can also make a playlist of your favorite episodes of the podcast.
The app works efficiently on all smartphones. That’s because it has a flawless user interface. So, if you are looking for something straightforward and simple, then Podcast Addict is the perfect choice for you.
How to Download Podcast Addict for PC?
Podcast Addict is only available on Google Play Store and App Store for now. But, you can download it on your PC with the help of an emulator such as BlueStacks.
The downloading process of the app is extremely straightforward. Let’s check it out below:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and search for the .exe file.
- Double click on the file to start the downloading procedure.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- The downloading process will take a few minutes to complete.
- Configure your emulator by selecting a language.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Log in to your Google Play account.
- Type “Podcast Addict” in the search bar.
- Click on “Install” to start the installation process.
- Now, you can use Podcast Addict on your PC after the installation is complete.
Features of Podcast Addict
Podcast Addict offers several incredible features to its users. This is why it is a popular choice for everyone. Some of its outstanding features are mentioned below:
- The app has 740,000 podcasts with several episodes each. You can now listen to audio podcasts from thousands of sources with the help of Podcast Addict. Moreover, they are further divided into categories so that you can browse new podcasts of your interest.
- The playback effect feature is one of the most impressive features offered by Podcast Addict. You can put different audio effects on your podcast according to your choice.
- Podcast Addict has the Chinese HK reporter network for the people who speak the language. Furthermore, it also has France’s Jazz Radio, Virgin Radio, Radio France, German’s DW, ORF, WDR, and a lot of other networks.
- The automation feature in the Podcast Addict lets the users automate through multiple works. For example, you can set the download and deletion period of an episode of a podcast. When a new episode is released, it will be automatically downloaded on your device.
- There is a backup feature in Podcast Addict as well. This lets the users restore and backup the subscription of their favorite podcast. The backup file will be saved as an OPML and will be compatible with different podcast apps.
Alternative Apps for Podcast Addict
Even though the features of Podcast Addict are highly incredible, you just can’t download it on your PC without an emulator. For this reason, a lot of people opt for alternative apps. Some popular alternative apps for Podcast Addict are mentioned below.
CastBox is a global podcast platform that lets users search, create, and enjoy audio content on the internet. The content is available in multiple languages on several devices. Some examples include iOS, Android, Amazon Echo, and Apple Watch.
The app is completely free to use as long as you don’t mind the advertisement. But, if you want the ad-free version, you can get the premium version as well. The premium cost for CastBox is $0.99 per month.
Downcast is another great alternative to Podcast Addict. It is one of the best apps for Mac and iPhones users. You can even use it with Car Play.
One of the great things about Downcast is that you only need to pay for the app once in your lifetime and own it forever. There is no additional subscription fee and a list of shows can be downloaded or subscribed to. The list provides details on the episodes that you have downloaded.
Luminary launched in the early months of 2019, offers a thirty-day trial free of charge to the users. The subscription fee for the app is $7.99 per month.
Users get access to all original podcasts on Luminary once they are debuted. Moreover, the developers announced that forty more shows are scheduled to appear on Luminary this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I add podcasts to Podcast Addict?
Ans: Click on the “+” icon available on the app to add a new podcast.
Q2. Can I use Podcast Addict on a MAC PC?
Ans: Yes, you can use Podcast Addict on a MAC PC with the help of any working emulator.
Q3. Is Podcast Addict safe?
Ans: Yes, the app is completely safe to use on mobile phones and PC.
Q4. Why does my Podcast Addict keep stopping?
Ans: The app can keep stopping when battery-saving settings are enabled on the device that you are using it on.