Pixel Gun 3D is a multiplayer shooter game in which individual pixels are shaped into characters and objects. The game allows users to indulge in a gun battle with friends, family, colleagues, or classmates.
There are options to alter the appearance of your character, and there are more than 50 unique maps to choose from. Play as a single player or participate in a team battle; This game can make those gloomy lockdown evenings much more fun.
|Name:||Pixel Gun 3D for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
It is available both on Android OS and iOS, making it the ideal time pass when on the move. However, if you’re interested in getting the app to work on PC, you’ll have to make use of an Android Emulator. There are free and paid emulators out there. You can select the one you like the most.
What is Pixel Gun 3D?
When it comes to multiplayer gaming, it is a known fact that people are more concerned about the experience than about the graphics and the layout of the game. This game makes use of just that by offering an excellent ‘pixelated’ game that you can play with your friends and colleagues.
There are several online modes, including Team Battle, Classic Deathmatch, Coop Survival, Deadly Games, and Flag and Point Capture. There are options for deep skins customization as well. Users can also update their weaponry and add strength to their lineup. Be it sniper rifles, energy weapons, magic weapons, or rocket launchers, Pixel Gun 3D has it all in its inventory of more than 500 different weapons.
How to Download Pixel Gun 3D for Windows PC?
As it does not offer native support for Windows PC, to get the app on PC, you’ll need to install an android emulator that will allow you to access the Google Play Store.
The following are the best Android emulators in 2021:
- Head over to the official webpage of any of these and download its executable file.
- Once downloaded, install the app by double-clicking the file or choose ‘Open’ from the right-click menu.
- After installing, open the emulator and, from the home screen or the applications menu, open Google PlayStore.
- PlayStore will ask for your Google credentials. Use your Google account to sign in. This will finish setting up your PlayStore.
- Now you can download Pixel Gun 3D from PlayStore by typing it in the search bar.
Here’s a detailed video about how you can Install Pixel Gun 3D and play it on your PCs!
Features of Pixel Gun 3D
There are many multiplayer shooter games out there, but Pixel Gun 3D stands out the most thanks to the excellent features. Some of these include:
- Deep skins customization: You can tailor your character according to the way you prefer.
- Team battle: It allows you to form teams and go to the battlefield against each other.
- Battle Royale mode: Battle Royale adds spice to the usual killing sprees.
- Classic deathmatch: This match puts users up against others who are exploring 50+ maps.
Alternative Games that You Can Install and play on Your Windows PC
This game was not natively developed for Windows OS, and this makes it depend on the functionality provided by the emulator. Some great games are similar to Pixel Gun 3D and were developed for Windows PC; these include:
Counterstrike is the oldest and the greatest multiplayer game out there. It has been around for decades and is improving each year as more and more people add maps and changes to it. The game is basic and offers similar functionality to that of Pixel Gun 3D.
This game was natively developed for Windows OS, which makes sure it’s dependable and does not face hiccups when you’re in the mood for a good gaming session.
Call of Duty
Call of Duty has been around for decades and is considered the gold standard for first-person shooter games. The game offers many modes, including deathmatch, zombie shooter modes, survival modes, and online multiplayer gaming. It has an excellent single-player mode that carries on a story as well. Call of Duty is one of the best shooting games out there.
The rising trend these days is PUBG. Teens and adults alike are on the phones all the time, and with the introduction of support for PC, PUBG is the hottest trend. The game is great and has everything one can ask for. It is more graphics and performance-intensive than the Pixel Gun 3D and has many more features as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you play Pixel Gun 3D with a controller?
Yes, this game has support for controllers on all platforms. You don’t have to adjust any settings or install any third-party drivers. Most plug-and-play controllers will work with this game.
How to cancel Pixel Gun 3D subscription?
For Android phones:
- Navigate to Google Play Store, and tap the menu icon on the top left.
- Select “subscriptions”
- From the list of subscriptions, select Pixel Gun 3D and tap “Cancel Subscription”.
- The on-screen pop-up will guide you about the cancellation, and the subscription will stay valid even after canceling if money has already been deducted for the same.
- Tap confirm to cancel the subscription.
For iPhone and iOS devices:
- Navigate to settings.
- Tap your iCloud account from the top.
- Select subscriptions from the list that follows. If using an older version of iOS, this menu can be found under Settings > iTunes and Appstore.
- Select your Apple ID and tap on subscriptions.
- Select Pixel Gun 3D from the list of subscriptions.
- Tap on cancel subscription.
Can we change controls on Pixel Gun 3D?
Yes, controls can be changed from the in-game settings menu. Go to Settings and select controls. From the menu that follows, you can fine-tune the controls of your choice.
Can you get Pixel Gun 3D on Amazon?
This game is available on Apple App Store for iOS devices, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store.