NoxPlayer is one of the most renowned emulators built by BigNox. It lets you download Android apps and games on your Mac and Windows PC. The emulator is completely free and is compatible with almost all Android games and apps.
|Name:||NoxPlayer for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Setting up NoxPlayer for windows is extremely simple. In this guide, we will tell you everything about downloading and using NoxPlayer for windows, its incredible features, and some common alternatives as well.
What is NoxPlayer?
NoxPlayer allows users to view and run Android applications on a PC. The software is not only used to download games but other applications on the PC as well. The versatile nature of the software has enabled it to make a name for itself.
One of the enormous benefits of using NoxPlayer is that the app is highly reliable. While many other emulators face periodic failures and glitches, this is not the case with NoxPlayer. The software does not only have a lot of enhancements but has a highly reliable track record in the industry as well.
There are multiple configuration possibilities available with NoxPlayer. This allows the software to adapt to the different needs of the users. Furthermore, it does not require much processing power to run well either. The users have the option to allocate specific CPU levels to the software. However, it is unlikely that you would require doing it as the software is exceptionally smooth to use under normal conditions.
NoxPlayer is compatible with almost all popular mobile games. Some popular games are PUBG, Fortnite, Lineagell: Revolution, and Hearthstone.
How to Download NoxPlayer for PC?
Before you download NoxPlayer on your PC, you need to make sure that your PC meets the requirements for a smooth and error-free installation. If it meets the conditions that are required, then you are good to go. You can easily download the latest version of the NoxPlayer for Windows PC. Let’s check out the installation method below.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official website of NoxPlayer.
- You will notice a download button available on the Home Page. Click on it.
- Now click on the file based on your operating system.
- Since the files are large, they may take some time to download.
- Once the download is complete, go to the file location where you saved it.
- Double click on the file and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Follow all the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Your PC will take a few minutes to install the NoxPlayer.
- You will notice a ‘Start’ button once the software is successfully installed.
- Click on the Start button, and the home screen of the NoxPlayer will appear.
Features of NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer offers some incredible features to its users. This is what makes the software a popular choice among users. Let’s check out some of its unique features below.
- NoxPlayer is entirely free to install. People usually like to try out the application first to see if it meets their requirements before spending money. This is what makes NoxPlayer stand out among other emulators.
- NoxPlayer supports different versions of Android. Some standard versions include 4.4.2, 5.1.1, and 7.1.2. This allows the users to play older games that are no longer available on the latest version of Android. All you need to do is choose the option of the older Android version.
- You can easily play up to four games at one time with NoxPlayer. It is one of the most helpful features of the software because the Android OS does not let its users play more than one game at once.
- The interface of the NoxPlayer is straightforward to use and not at all burdensome. The users can add quick commands on their keyboards and execute the different functions efficiently. This is what makes the software effective and easier for the users.
- Another great feature of this emulator is its compatibility with other devices. You can easily use NoxPlayer on devices like X86 and AMD.
Wanna Know how great it is then Check out this video :-
Alternative Apps That You Can Use on Your PC
Although the primary purpose of the NoxPlayer is to be used on Windows and Mac PC, Windows 10 does not support NoxPlayer. This is where the need for alternative emulators steps in. The three most popular alternative emulators for NoxPlayer are mentioned below.
BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks is one of the most commonly used emulators that you can use in place of NoxPlayer. It is built by an American tech company known as BlueStacks. Just like NoxPlayer, it allows you to download Android applications and games on your PC that are not available as software.
The emulator is 100% safe to be used on your PC and laptop. According to the company’s claim, it can run an estimate of 1.5 million Android apps on your laptops and PCs. While BlueStack’s basic features are free to download and use, the advanced features require a monthly subscription fee.
Another great substitute to NoxPlayer is Droid4X. It is a full-featured emulator that you can use to download any Android app or game on your PCs. Droid4X is not only a popular and reliable software but completely free as well. In addition to this, it is both reliable and stable at the same time. This is why it is one of the most renowned software on the internet.
Once you have successfully downloaded the software, your PC will have a virtual handset on it. Furthermore, the app also lets the users record their emulator screen while they are using the emulator. Whether you want to play your favorite online or offline games, you can do it easily by configuring your keyboard with Droid4X.
Andy is another Android emulator that allows users to download and use thousands of Android apps on their PCs and laptops. The great thing about this emulator is that the users will no longer have to go through the complex setup process. All you need to do is install the emulator and start using it.
The compatibility of Andy is genuinely spectacular. You can play any virtual game on your PC without facing any problems. Another great thing about this emulator is that you can also use IM tools like WhatsApp on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NoxPlayer safe?
It is entirely safe and secure to use NoxPlayer on your laptop or PC.
Is there an offline version of NoxPlayer?
The emulator that you download is the full version. There is no need for an internet connection to install the file.
Can I use Google Play Store on NoxPlayer?
Yes, you can easily use Google Play Store on NoxPlayer.
How much RAM does NoxPlayer need?
The minimum RAM requirement for NoxPlayer is 2GB.