For mobile users, KineMaster is the go-to app for video editing as it makes editing simple with a plethora of powerful tools. Anything from videography to recording, cutting, and joining various clips is accomplished with a few clicks. Not only that, but it also helps you to save memory by using text layers.
|Name:||KineMaster for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Furthermore, it has a lot of downloadable content, and much more. You can get all the great stuff like transformations, LUT filters, 3D graphics, and chroma keys to get your job done! All these features of KineMasters are usually limited to cell phones only but not anymore.
What is KineMaster?
KineMaster is a full-featured video editing software that is well-known for its many specifications. It is available on both Android and iOS devices and is free to use. A KineMaster Premium subscription, on the other hand, unlocks even more features. The subscription eliminates the logo and has an ad-free service.
It does, however, make video editing on your phone quite interesting. It generates stunning visual effects by modifying, accelerating, adding slow-mo, and layering modes, but this app is better used on a PC for technical reasons. In fact, it is widely used in the entertainment industry for cinematography, visuals, and sequence continuity.
Features of KineMaster
Some features help KineMaster stand out from the rest. These include:
- One of the easiest and most responsive features of KineMaster is its intuitive editing. It enables efficient video editing as well as video previews in the middle of the editing process. Also, color correction features in this app ensure that videos and photographs are well adjusted and enhanced.
- If you like to see various video clips of the same color or transition, you can easily do so. KineMaster has a blending feature that allows you to combine the colors and details of one clip with another, resulting in video synchronization. The best choices in this app are soft light, hard light, and fine-tuning.
- KineMaster facilitates two kinds of title graphics. The first one is a text layer, and the second is clip graphics. You can instantly save any aspect of your video as text to create a memory. However, the number of click graphics available in this video editing app is limited.
- It includes EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope options for interactive audio and a KeyFrame animation tool for animating layers.
- You can easily share your videos on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and other platforms.
How to install Kinemaster for PC?
KineMaster Corporation has not developed a Windows or PC version of this app, but it can be accessed with an Android emulator.
Download KineMaster app on your PC by following these basic steps:
- Simply install the Android emulator on your PC and then install the KineMaster app. If you are not sure which Android emulator or MEmu to use, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are the way to go!
- These emulators will open a setup wizard. For a complete and successful installation, make sure to follow the on-screen instructions.
- When installed, double-click the icon to launch the emulator.
- After successfully installing MEmu, open the stock browser or Google Play Store and look for the KineMaster for PC.
- Now, wait until the KineMaster app has finished installing. When the update is complete, double-click the installing app to launch it.
- After that, open the installing app by using or selecting the Android emulator or MEmu. The window will show the installing functionality of KineMaster via the opened Android emulator. Later, click the install button and wait for it to finish.
- Once installed, simply open the KineMaster video editing app and enjoy all of its features on your PC just as you did on your phone.
Alternative of Kinemaster on Windows
Of course, the above-mentioned KineMaster features are appealing, but we looked up some alternate solutions as well that come with comparable functions. KineMaster alternatives include the following:
PowerDirector is designed for speed and usefulness. One must use their creativity to make visually dazzling videos wherever and whenever they are needed. It is regarded as one of the finest video editing apps and KineMaster alternatives.
It is a video editor with many effects such as slow-motion, reverse video, inserting subtitles, and eliminating backgrounds.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro provides high-quality video editing. It is used to import films, sounds, and visuals, as well as produce new, edited copies of a video that can be transferred to the appropriate medium and format transmission.
Since Adobe Premiere Pro is a quick video editor, hence, a good choice for professional use and is available for both Windows and Mac. Moreover, the workflow of this video editor can integrate well with other Adobe software such as After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere Rush.
Windows Movie Maker
Microsoft’s Windows Movie Maker is a retired video editing software application. It was part of the Windows Essentials software suite and allowed users to create and customize videos as well as publish them to multiple networks.
It also allows for high-quality PC editing for all of the color transfer and text layers. It is easy to use and gives your videos a professional appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do I get more features while using a KineMaster with an emulator?
No, you don’t get any extra features while using the KineMaster video editing app on your PC with an emulator. The features will be the same on all the devices.
Q2. Is KineMaster free for PC?
KineMaster is free for PC. Since it is an app for Android and iOS devices, it is free for PC to download with emulators.
Q3. Is KineMaster Safe?
KineMaster is 100% safe for laptops and PCs. There is no evidence found that it triggers other software as spyware or malware.
Q4. Is KineMaster Watermark Free?
The free version of KineMaster will leave a watermark on your videos. To remove the Watermark, you need to purchase a premium subscription to this software. That will cost you around $4.99 for a monthly subscription and $39 for an annual subscription.