Inshot is an impeccable video editing app that is known all around the world because of its upright video editing features. With over 100 million+ installations, this app has managed to ace the race of video editing apps within a short period. Inshot receives new updates from time to time. In its most recent update on 15th March 2021, this app has received a new adjustment tool for video-film grain, exotic new stickers, bug fixes, and a lot of other improvements.
|Name:||Inshot for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Featuring several free video editing tools and many in-app purchases, Inshot is like a mini video studio for all the media enthusiasts out there. You can edit your videos for vlogs or other purposes in a professional manner with the help of this app.
What is Inshot?
An all-in-one video and photo editing software, Inshot is certainly one of the most widely used apps in the world. From editing or making videos to editing pictures or selfies, from making photo collages to adding texts and stickers to videos, you can do anything with this app.
There are more than 1000 stickers and memes that you can use to edit your photos and then post them on social media. Plus, the users can export the videos or photos without compromising their quality. With a wide range of amazing filters, text fonts, and transition effects, Inshot has everything that a good editing app should possess.
Check out this video to learn how to edit videos in Inshot :-
How to Download Inshot For PC?
Since Inshot is an app mainly developed for Android users, that is why it cannot be downloaded directly on a PC. To make it work on your computer, you will have to use an emulator. Although the emulator will allow you to easily download this app on your PC, your PC’s security cannot be guaranteed.
Using an emulator increases the risks of virus attacks that is why it is best to avoid it. Still, if you need to download Inshot for PC, we recommend going with the best emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu.
- Download and install your preferred emulator on your PC.
- Complete the sign-in of Google for accessing the Play Store.
- Search for Inshot for pc in the search bar option.
- Click on “Download” to install it.
- Now click on the Inshot icon on your desktop to launch the software.
Inshot video editing app has received more than 9 million positive reviews on Google Play, all thanks to its outstanding features. Here are some of them that contribute significantly to making this app the best among all.
- All-in-one deal: The best thing about this app is that it does not leave anything behind when it comes to editing videos. With its help, you can easily trim, cut, merge, and crop your videos. With a single click, you can even reverse, rewind or even rotate them.
- Sound effects: When it comes to sound effects, Inshot is home to a variety of playlists. You can easily add music to your videos from its featured music list or your music playlist. Besides, you can even record your own voice with the help of a recorder and add it to your video. Moreover, there is an option available to adjust the volume as well as fade in and out the music in the video.
- Filters and effects: From adjusting the settings like brightness, contrast, and tone to adding customized filters to your videos, Inshot can make your videos magical. With the help of hundreds of filters and effects, you can add style to your videos and make them more striking than ever.
- Controls video speed: Yet another fantastic feature that Inshot comes with is its ability to control the speed of the video. Ranging from 0.2x to 100x, you can either speed up your video or slow it down. Also, you can even freeze the moment in the video that you like, all because of this feature.
- Ratio: To make your uploads on social media sites more easy and convenient, Inshot comes with several ratio adjustments. You can adjust the ratio of the video depending on the site you are uploading it to; 19:6 for TikTok, 16:9 for Youtube, and 1:1 for your Instagram.
Alternative Apps for Inshot for Windows
Although Inshot is one of the best video editing apps yet, if you do not feel at ease while downloading it on PC with an emulator’s help, you can choose the following alternatives.
One of the most remarkable free video editing software, Blender is readily available for Windows. Suitable enough for all your video editing issues, this app comes with a wide range of unique features like audio mixing, speed control, transitions, filter, and effects. The Blender app will make your videos more vibrant and fulfilling.
Another video editing app that can easily be downloaded on a PC is Shotcut. This app is also free and has enough features to make your videos extraordinary. It supports a 4K resolution and does not spoil the quality of your videos. You can edit your videos in an ideal way, all thanks to Shotcut. Plus, every feature in this app is organized and divided into categories, making it easy for the user to edit videos through this app.
If you want to add a professional video editing touch to your videos, Openshot is the go-to software. From adding subtitles to your videos to adding transitions, this app has everything you need. Just like its name, this app is open to all and does not need any additional requirements to allow accessibility. Just download it and let the show begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Inshot video editor free?
Yes, Inshot is a free video editing app that comes with a whole bunch of editing features.
Is Inshot safe to use?
Yes, it is completely safe. You can use it without worrying about bugs and viruses.
Is Inshot Ad-free?
No, Inshot is not an Ad-free app. However, the Ads only pop out every once in a while and do not bother the users in the long run.
Is Inshot a Chinese app?
Inshot has been developed by a Chinese developer QuVideo. This app has a Chinese origin.