ibis Paint is a free Art & Design app developed by ibis mobile inc. It is a drawing app that lets you create multiple detailed designs. With more than 100 million downloads, it is rated as one of the best tools that let you draw digitally. It is completely free to download from Google Play Store and has an iOS version as well.
|Name:||Ibis Paint for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Even though the app is only available for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets, you can download it on your PC as well. This guide will tell you everything you need to know about downloading the app on your PC, its unique features, and some common alternatives.
What is ibis Paint?
ibis Paint is a digital drawing app that shows the users’ actual drawing processes through videos. The reason behind the app’s popularity is the versatile features that it offers to the users.
The possibilities of drawing are endless with this amazing application. You can create whatever you want with the help of this digital drawing app. One can even import images from the gallery and draw with layers on the imported images. This makes the whole drawing process a lot easier.
Another remarkable thing about this amazing app is its social capabilities. It lets you share the design process of anything that you have created with the entire community. Not only this, but you can also check out the design of other users and even learn something from their creations.
The homepage is the first thing that you will see on opening the app. Most of the homepage is blue, and there is an ibis Paint logo on it as well. A smaller text below the logo shows the version of the app that you are using. Apart from this, there is some artwork in a list known as Daily Ranking.
The frame layouts of the app let the users control the accent, flow, and tempo of their manga. You can even make adjustments to a particular frame layout after you have already set it up.
How to free download ibis Paint for PC?
You can download ibis Paint on your PC with the help of any working Android emulator such as NoxPlayer, BlueStacks, or MEmu. Let’s check out the installation method of the app using BlueStacks below.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and run the setup file.
- A pop-up message will appear. Click on Yes.
- The emulator will install in a few minutes.
- A Launch Now button will appear. Click on it.
- Configure your emulator by selecting your preferred language.
- Log in to your Google Play Store and Click on Next.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and search for ibis Paint in Google Play.
- Download and install ibis Paint.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the ibis Paint icon to start.
- Start using ibis Paint on your PC.
Features of ibis Paint
Here’s a Quick tutorial video that you can explore
It offers a lot of incredible features to its users. For this reason, it is rated as one of the best digital drawing tools. Some of its features are mentioned below.
- ibis Paint offers more than 380 brushes to its users. Some examples include Dip Pen, Airbrush, Pencil, and other fun stamps and real brushes. In addition to this, you can also fine-tune the brush settings such as stroke thickness and opacity.
- The app provides over 2500 free high-quality materials to be used by the users. These materials are available in both color and monotone. Not only this, but it also offers traditional Japanese backdrops, background tones, line effects, speech bubbles, and much more.
- There are more than 70 different high-quality filters that ibis Paint provides to the users. These filters include color balance, blurring, gradation, or manga-like backgrounds.
- With more than 40 varieties of screen tones, you can draw and put screen tones for any work style. The paint screen tones are highly convenient to use as well. You can easily add screen tones as if you are painting with a color brush.
- The Text Tool offered by ibis Paint attracts tilting and dialogue text within your manga. Additionally, you can choose from alphabetic and Japanese fonts as well.
Alternatives of ibis Paint for PC
Even though ibis Paint is a highly enthralling app, there is no proven way to download the app on your PC. This is why the need for alternative apps steps in. The three most popular alternative apps for ibis Paint are mentioned below.
A popular graphics editor by Adobe, Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular graphics editors worldwide. It is extensively used for graphic design, image editing, and digital art.
The app offers several tools to its users that they can leverage to edit and manipulate images. For example, the clone tool lets the users duplicate a part of the image, the pen tool creates paths that use anchor points, and the shape tool allows the creation of different shapes such as rectangles, lines, and circles.
Krita is an open-source and free professional painting program. Both professionals and amateur artists can use it. With fast performance and extensive features, this painting program is one of its kind. For this reason, it is considered as one of the best alternatives.
You can easily use the app on your tablets and desktop. Krita offers various tools for visual effects to 3D artists, concept designers, and illustrators. In addition, the users get access to both conventional and advanced painting techniques with the help of its creative tools.
One of the highest-quality and lightweight painting software, PaintTool SAI is a great alternative to ibis Paint. It is an application developed and published by Systemax Software for Microsoft Windows.
Although the app is not free to use, you can download it for free. If you are unsure about buying the software outright, you can even start with a free trial of thirty-one days. The free trial offers complete access to the tools and functions for free.
Frequently Asked Questions about ibis Paint
Is ibis Paint safe to use on PC?
Yes, It is entirely safe to use on PC.
How can you animate on ibis Paint?
You can animate by clicking on the animation box.
Is ibis Paint free?
You can use the basic features of it for free but the free version offers limited functions and includes ads.
How much does ibis Paint cost?
The paid version of ibis Paint costs $2.99 per month.