Free Fire is a battle royale game that was released in September 2017. One of the most played games globally, Free Fire for pc has over more than 500 million downloads. Plus, more than 60 million users have given their reviews regarding this game, and most of them are positive ones.
|Name:||Free Fire for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Developed by 111 Dots Studio with the help of Unity 3D, it is considered the best battle royale game even after three years of its inception. Because of the Unity 3D engine, Free Fire has many assets and is extremely easy to download.
What is Free Fire?
A great game with versatile features and remarkable graphics, Free Fire, is a battle royale game. Commonly known as Garena Free Fire, this game is about absolute survival. In this game, you kill, shoot and fight people to survive and win.
It has marked the heights of success and even won the award of Best Popular Vote Game in 2019 by Google Play. Playing Free Fire is a whole new experience because of the graphics and the sound effects. The effects are added so keenly that one starts looking around if there has been a war going on in reality. From the players’ costumes to the specs of the dust, thorough attention is given to every aspect of the game. You can even buy a wide range of the latest weapons whenever you feel like it.
How to Install Free Fire on PC for free?
In order to download Free Fire on PC, you need to install an emulator first. You can download Bluestacks, one of the best emulators, to get Free Fire for PC.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks from its official website.
- After downloading, launch it on your PC.
- In the upper correct box, you need to type Free Fire and press the search button.
- In the search results, click on the game and download it.
- After downloading, go to the Downloads folder on your PC and install the apk file.
- Free Fire will now be downloaded. It’s time to play.
Check this quick tutorial video to download Free Fire for Windows:
Features of Free Fire
- Multiple Game Modes: Free fire game entertains you with a wide range of game modes to choose from and play. All the game modes, including classic, clash squad, rush hour, kill secured, and big head, are thrilling and fun to play. Some of them include multiple players from different backgrounds, while others involve a match between two teams.
- Top-notch graphics: Another fantastic thing about this game is that everything looks so real when you are playing it. From weapons to apparel, from geography to the player, everything is developed with such detail that one can hardly tell the difference between the game’s graphics and natural scenery. With such meticulous graphics, you find Free Fire even more exciting.
- Skilled characters with stories: One of the many things that make Free Fire so worthy of your interest is its characters. All Free Fire characters have their own background stories. This gives a touch of reality to the players. Moreover, some characters are based on real people. Plus, every character comes with a unique skill, and you need to earn points to unlock some incredible players. There is a character called Alok who can heal himself and his allies. Then there’s another one named Clu who can detect the enemies nearby.
- Unlimited weapons: There is no limit in Free Fire as far as the weapons are concerned. You can have pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, submachine rifles, melee, sniper rifles, and many more. Each weapon has its unique features and effectiveness. The most used and preferred weapons for Free Fire are shotguns and assault rifles. With them, you can shoot faster and move on in this fast-paced game.
- Exotic Maps: The maps in the free fire game are something that makes your jaw drop. They are not only detailed and have good graphics, but each map comes with its pros. From grasslands to deserts, every geographical location is added to these maps. Namely Bermuda, Purgatory, and Kalahari, all maps are unique in their own sense of the word.
Alternative to Free Fire
If you do not want to play Free Fire or, for some reason, you are unable to download it; you can go for its equally impressive alternatives.
Player’s Unknown Battleground, commonly known as PUBG, is a free game available for Mac OS and desktop. With some striking graphics and multiple game modes, PUBG has managed to engage millions of users. In this game, survival of the fittest is the theme, and you have to do everything you can to defeat other players.
Call of Duty
Another extraordinary game called Call of Duty is an excellent alternative to Free Fire. This game has more than 250 million users worldwide, offering both multiple players or battle royale modes. The setting is based on warlike WW2, and you can gain XP by defeating the enemy and winning various challenges. One of the most engaging games, Call of Duty, is a thumbs up.
This game is available for multiple platforms, including Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and some more. A free-to-play battle royale game, Fortnite is another name for adventure. With a lot of in-game currency and creative map codes, it has attracted millions of users. Once you start playing Fortnite, there will be no coming back. Such is its addiction.
Frequently Asked Questions about Free Fire
Is Free Fire illegal?
No, it is not illegal. In fact, it is perfectly safe and legal to play.
Is Free Fire harmful to the brain?
Free Fire is not at all harmful to the brain. It can improve your motor reflexes and thinking capabilities to a large extent.
Is Free Fire free of cost?
Yes, you can download and play this app for free, but many in-app purchases cannot be ignored.