Final Cut Pro is a Mac or Apple-based program that was initially designed and introduced by Macromedia and moved under the umbrella of Apple. Because it is an Apple-based software, Final Cut Pro is compatible only with the macOS version Catalina 10.15 and above.
|Name:||Final Cut Pro for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
In case you have Windows or other operating systems, then Final Cut Pro will not work on them. Although an emulator can let your PC work as an Apple device.
In this guide, we’ll tell you what Final Cut Pro is and everything related to its features and download. We will also look into some alternative video editors that you can use for your PC or Windows computers that are not macOS powered.
What is Final Cut Pro?
Final Cut Pro is a non-linear video editor that allows you to touch up the videos, clips, and movies and edit them according to your needs. It is software owned and designed by Apple Inc. for its computers. Final Cut Pro is equipped with thousands of unique features to edit the videos the way you like.
The latest technology and tools allow Final Cut Pro to be used with diversity and flexibility. Whether you want to work on complete screen projects or small screen posts like social media, Final Cut Pro gives you the liberty to do it all. It has an astounding interface and contains all the features needed by a professional.
How to Download Final Cut Pro for Windows?
As we have already established, Final Cut Pro is a software specifically designed for Apple Users. It means that it will not work on a PC or Windows computer. However, there is a hack that can let you avail all the goodness of macOS-based software. Let’s take a look at the method of downloading and installing Final Cut Pro for PC.
- You can start by looking for an emulator that can work for your PC and Windows. Installing an emulator will open the door for downloading software that was not compatible with your PC before. Some of the renowned emulators are, BlueStacks, NOX, and LDPlayer. Choose the one that works well on your PC.
- The Apple Store offers online purchases and downloads of the Final Cut Pro. As it is a paid store, you will have to purchase the program through an online payment. That will become necessary if you want to use it long-term.
- For short-term use, you can go for the free trial version and install it on a PC.
- After you have registered online through the website, you can download the exe.
- Complete the installation to your computer and you now have a fully functional Final Cut Pro for PC.
Features of Final Cut Pro for Windows
Let’s take a look at some of the best Final Cut Pro features, which makes it an astounding video editing software.
- Fast operation: Features of the latest Final Pro Cut lets you edit more complex projects in different dimensions and frames.
- Multicam: Split the screen to display four separate angles and edit according to all the different frame sizes and rates. View up to 16 angles at once.
- Motion and compressor: Create attractive effects through sweeping motion graphics include 2D and 3D titles. Use a compressor to streamline and fast export your videos.
- Pixel perfect: Retouch your videos with advanced pixel grading that are absolutely perfect. Color wheels, color curves, hues, and saturation, Final Cut Pro, has it all.
- 360-degree editing: It gives you an Equi-rectangular Footage view, a holistic view that lets you productively edit the video.
Final Cut PRO Tutorial :-
Alternative of Final Cut Pro for Windows
Above mentioned features of the video editor are no doubt amazing but it does not mean there is no other software without such similar features. These alternatives are installable without emulators and compatible with Windows PCs. In case you feel that an emulator is not a safe option, you can go for any of the below-mentioned applications.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing application by Adobe. It has a streamlined interface and works for amateurs and professionals equally well. The impressive features of Premiere Pro will not reduce the video’s quality and allow you to work with tons of videos. You can combine your pictures to make videos, and can also incorporate video clips into the whole movie. It is one of the most widely used applications among professionals.
Filmora is an intermediate-level editor that also allows you to record videos. It is teeming with several effects and filters that make the colors and contrast of the imagery more attractive. This app lets you edit videos in 4K as well.
Blender is a video recording software that is easy to use and has a smooth and functional interface. It is a free video software and relatively popular among social media users who like to make videos for their page and profile. The app is compatible with Android, Apple, and Windows Operating systems.
Vegas Pro is another top-quality editing tool used for making and editing videos. A unique feature of this app is that it can edit a video as well as audio at the same time. Features like trimming, effect applications, and transitions are relatively easy to use, and the interface is very streamlined.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do professionals use Final Cut Pro?
Ans: Final Cut Pro is a professional-level editing software equipped with a wide range of features for high-end editing.
Q2. Can titles and effects be saved in Final Cut Pro?
Ans: The changes you make in the files are temporarily applied and saved during the editing in Final Cut Pro. When you finally download the video, all the titles and effects are held and applied to the file.
Q3. Can you change the order of applied effects in Final Cut Pro?
Ans: The Final Cut Pro software allows flexibility in effect application, and you are free to apply the effects however you like.