Bitlife is a life simulator game developed by Candywriter, LLC. This game has managed to ace the world of games full exponentially. Moreover, this game is primarily text-based and provides you with several options to choose from.
|Name:||Bitlife for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
In addition, this game is valid for people who are 17 years of age or older. This is precisely because it contains many mature and adult choices that are not suitable for children. With more than 10 million downloads, Bitlife has made virtual life a source of escape and fun for people.
What is Bitlife?
A text-based life simulator game, Bitlife lets you experience life from birth to death based on entirely your own decisions and choices. When you’re playing this game, you have complete control over your character’s life. The plus point of this game is that you get a chance to live a life that reality has taken away from you. You can be a singer, a model, a firefighter, or anything you have always wanted to be. There is simply no holding back.
In addition to all the perks, Bitlife comes with a variety of in-app purchases. You can use a time machine for just $0.99. In addition, you can get rid of Ads and enter God Mode for less than $3. Plus, Bitlife offers a feature called Bitzenship for less than $5 that allows you to hire assassins and buy drugs. It is a premium membership that gives you access to pets, helps you join gangs, interact with teachers, remove Ads, and many other things. Overall, Bitlife is an addicting game that helps you escape reality for a while.
How to Download Bitlife for PC?
You can play Bitlife online as well, but it comes with a lot of troubles and hang-ups. That is why it is preferable to download it. However, you can not download it on a PC by following a direct method as this gaming app was specifically designed for Android and iOS. But, you can use an emulator to fulfill the deed.
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your PC from its official website.
- Sign in to your Google Account on BlueStacks.
- In the top right corner, type Bitlife – Life Simulator and click search.
- Click on the app in the search results to install it.
- Go to your Downloads folder and execute the Bitlfe apk file.
- Complete the installation process.
- You are now ready to play.
Features of Bitlife
Here’s a little glimpse of the game:
Bitlife is a unique game with a very distinct outlook as compared to the rest of the games. Some of the features make this app exciting and worthwhile.
- Text-based choices: Bitlife is all about making life choices for yourself in the form of texts. This whole game is text-based. Various options are given to you from which you have to choose the appropriate ones. The thing about text-based choices is that they are easy to read with minimal vocabulary, and you also get enough time to understand them thoroughly. These are the choices that will affect your whole life in the game.
- Exciting events: When playing Bitlife, you will come across a lot of exciting and different decisions. It will be solely up to you to choose whatever decision you want to make. You need to keep in mind that these events also include some adult decisions since the game covers your whole life from birth to death.
- Choose your jobs: While playing this game, you can choose the profession of your choice. Do you want to become a doctor? Go for it. Do you want to be the best painting artist in the world? You got it! There are thousands of jobs available from which you can opt for the one you love and start living your dream life. This game gives you a strong feeling of catharsis because your life is based on your own decisions and not anyone else’s.
- Free of cost: You do not have to pay anything from your pocket in order to download and play this game; everything is free. Unlike other games, you won’t have to go through the hassle of subscribing to the game with your pocket money. Although the game comes to you free of cost, yet the quality and features of the game are not compromised.
- Easy to play: What makes this game a perfect choice for your free time is that you do not have to follow any complex instructions to play. Everything is written and guided in the best possible way. You just have to lay on your bed and turn it on. Everything appears on the screen as you keep on moving forward with your virtual life. All you have to do is choose the best possible decision, and the app will take care of the rest.
Alternatives to Bitlife
In case you get bored of playing Bitlife, or for some reason, it’s not working on your device, there are some alternatives to Bitlife that are equally impressive and engaging.
Just like Bitlife, this game is also a text-based simulator game. Kgapps developed this game with utter keenness. It is very similar to Bitlife, but it takes things a bit too far. From your hygiene to exercising routine, from your personal care to your favorite food, it manages even the minute details. However, this app is not that simple to use and has a very complex user interface. You can only operate it if you are a spreadsheet freak.
The Sims 4
Debuted in February 2000, The Sims 4 is the fourth part of the game called The Sims. This is also a simulation game where you can create your virtual characters and decide their fate. You get complete control over your chosen character’s personality traits, physical appearance, and clothing choices. Moreover, the 3D experience makes it even more vivid and allows you to enjoy the world of fantasy to the fullest.
Two Point Hospital
Another amazing simulator game is Two Point Hospital. It is a 3D game where players are given the task of managing a hospital. From designing and constructing the hospital to running it, they have to do everything themselves. Plus, the assigned missions are usually very entertaining, which helps keep the fun vibe of the game up high. Developed Two Point Studios and later on published by the famous Sega, this game is worth a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bitlife
Q1. Is Bitlife suitable for kids?
Ans: No, this is a game with plenty of mature themes. That is why children should not play it.
Q2. Does Bitlife contain viruses?
Ans: No, there are no viruses in Bitlife. It is perfectly safe to play.